Classroom teachers work to provide enriched and challenging opportunities within the curriculum as well as collaborate with grade level or department colleagues to plan unique experiences for students in and out of the classroom. Opportunities will vary between individual school buildings. Please contact your local school with questions regarding any of the curricular programs/activities listed below.
- Elementary Cluster Classrooms
- Differentiated Instruction
- Extended Curriculum Experiences
- Broadcasting Activities
- Technology Activities: iMovie production, power point presentation development, multi-media reviews, book-writing projects, exploration of WebQuest and other educational websites.
- Artist in Residency
- Arts and Academic Fair
- Junior High Accelerated Courses: An offering of accelerated and enriched classes offered to selected students in social studies, math and English in grades 7-9 and science in grade 9.
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP): Grades 10-12. Academically rigorous course offerings which culminate in national testing. High performance on testing may result in advanced standing or credit in college.
- College in the Schools (CIS): Grades 10-12. University of Minnesota and Southwest State University's courses offered on our campus by the high school faculty.